2.11.2010

Puppy Love

Puppy Love from UA, Telecommunication and Film on Vimeo.

10 comments:

  1. This starts with a quiet house that sort of visually expresses the poem "'twas a night before Christmas". What I mean is that the whole portrait is of rambunctious dogs that love to play and run about, but the beginning really focuses on the lack of movement or life (only remnants) so that we are shown what the dogs bring into the life of their owners (joy and lots of cleaning I'm assuming).

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job, it seems like it would be hard to film dogs as you cant instruct them. good footage though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job aint nothing like man's bestfriend!! Makes me miss my dog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the overall color of this piece, it was very warm just like the purpose of the piece, which I saw to be a heartwarming story about two new dogs. liked the shot where the dogs were following behind yalls car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The use of both dogs really helped it feel like a very loving piece. I like how most of the time the are together in the shots. Really adds to the emotion of the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved how you picked a subject that would convey your heart and love to the audience. working with you was a great experience, and I am glad we get to continue and experiment on lighting, focuses, and color! Btw, your puppies are adoooraaabblle and i miss them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I can't imagine that filming puppies was easy, but I never really felt that the handheld was too much or got a sense that it was difficult! The shots really conveyed a warmth about the dogs and how they radiate joy to their owners. I liked how you got eye level with them and really made the story about how they see things, not just how we see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how warm the lighting and colors are, it makes the piece warm and cozy and very believable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shots at the very beginning were great. They definitely keep you interested and excited to see what the rest of the video is all about.

    And if you're ever considering getting rid of one of those dogs, let me know first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a really "warm" video and I felt like the color and tone of the shots really conveyed that warm feeling. The warmth from the interior shots carries over into the exterior shots, making the entire video feel very "connected."

    ReplyDelete