2.01.2010
Run & Gun
The "run & gun" exercise was a huge frustration for me. I am still 'clumsy' when it comes to dealing with the cameras. I tend to get so caught up into worrying over making sure I white balanced correctly or what quality or format I'm recording in that I lose focus on what is actually going on in front of the camera. Most of this will go away once I get my hands on cameras enough to feel comfortable knowing exactly what I am doing. I am not the type to learn from a book; I am a full hands-on/visual learner. I feel fairly confident in understanding the various concepts of different shots and how to compose them, but once again it is fluid application of those concepts that trips me up. I love challenges like this a lot, but I found myself more worried about how I was doing something rather than what I was doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment